We love the minimalist quality that a low footboard brings to this otherwise, classic bed design. The flexibility of this bed means that it can be quickly and easily upgraded, should side rails become a requirement. The full nursing functionality combined with design makes it the perfect option for those looking for a classical look with ‘home away from home’ feel.
Click the tabs below for more information.
Functions & benefits
Full nursing height
- The Altida raises to 760mm enabling carers to complete care tasks at an appropriate height.
Compatible with specialist mattress systems
- The Altida mattress platform is a standard size of 900mm W x 2000mm L, making it compatible with most mattress systems.
No trailing wires
- Wires are securely fixed to the bed frame to reduce the risk of damage and allow for the safe use of a mobile hoist.
Plug and play motors
- This means that parts can easily be replaced by maintenance personnel.
- The backrest elevation function can assist with transfers and offer a range of movement for the user. The raised position enables easier eye contact resulting in better social interaction. In some cases, it may reduce fluid build-up in lungs, facilitate improved respiratory function and assist with swallowing.
- The kneebreak function enables users to retain their position more easily as it can reduce the risk of the user slipping down in the bed. The function may also help to reduce fluid and pressure in legs and ankles.
1060mm W × 2113mm L
1195mm W x 2113mm L
Mattress platform dimensions
900mm W × 2000mm L
1050mm W x 2000mm L
||4 x 75mm with brake
|Adjustable height range
||250mm to 760mm
|Back rest positioning
|Leg rest positioning
|Safe working load
|Maximum patient weight