Our customers’ favourite: the classic head and footboard design blends with any interior scheme and and is gentle on the project budget. Simple, but statement head and footboards accentuated with a modern cut-out can be customised to your colour palette. With a versatile lifting range, and advanced safety features, the Classic is suitable for almost any user.
Click the tabs below for more information.
Functions & benefits
Full nursing height
- The Altida raises to 760mm enabling carers to complete care tasks at an appropriate height.
Compatible with specialist mattress systems
- The Altida mattress platform is a standard size of 900mm W x 2000mm L, making it compatible with most mattress systems.
Beds rails are compliant for foam and dynamic mattresses
- The bed rails are designed to comply with the latest safety standards; the distance from the top of the rail to the mattress is 220mm, even with deep-cell air mattress of up to 205mm.
No trailing wires
- Wires are securely fixed the bed frame to reduce the risk of damage and allow for the safe use of a mobile hoist.
Plug and play motors
- This means that parts can easily be replaced by maintenance personnel.
- The backrest elevation function can assist with transfers and offer a range of movement for the user. The raised position enables easier eye contact resulting in better social interaction. In some cases, it may reduce fluid build-up in lungs, facilitate improved respiratory function and assist with swallowing.
- The kneebreak function enables users to retain their position more easily as it can reduce the risk of the user slipping down in the bed. The function may also help to reduce fluid and pressure in legs and ankles.
1060mm W × 2113mm L
1195mm W x 2113mm L
Mattress platform dimensions
900mm W × 2000mm L
1050mm W x 2000mm L
||4 x 75mm with brake
|Adjustable height range
||250mm to 785mm
|Back rest positioning
|Leg rest positioning
|Safe working load
|Maximum patient weight
|Bed rail height above the mattress platform (without mattress) at the highest height
|Bed rail height above the mattress platform (without mattress) at the lowest height